For all things candle and home fragrance making!
The Bee Happy Edit
We've been buzzing at Supplies For Candles HQ this week creating a range of Bee inspired makes for the Spring season!
From glassware to accessories to fragrances we've put together a range of products perfect for creating your very own Bee Happy range.
Check out our Bumblebee wax melt video tutorial short below:
Replicate this make using the below:
• Round Silicone Bee Mould - Tray of 6
• Prosoy Pillar Wax
• Yellow Liquid Dye
• Buttercup Yellow Mica Powder
• Flower Bomb Fragrance Oil
What Else Can I Make?
Make your very own adorable Bee car diffusers with our Clear & Frosted Wooden Car Diffuser Bottle complete with Diffuser Sticks resembling Bee Antennas. All you need is our Augeo Diffuser Base and your choice of fragrance oil and you're ready to go!
Check out our tutorial on How To Make A Car Diffuser here!
Our Gloss Yellow & Black candle glasses are perfect for creating a bee candle st with their bold colours. Pair with on of our suggested fragrance oils below for a bumbling finish!
Available in 20cl and 30cl sizes.
Highlighted in our make above, our Round Silicone Bee Mould makes 6 wax melts with a bee debossed design. leave as is, or why not dust your bee with our sparkling gold mica powder for that extra special finish?
We have to include our Beeswax in our Bee Happy Edit! Our Natural Yellow and White Beeswax is made in the hive of honey bees, is 100% pure and is supplied in pastilles form for easy pouring and measuring and can be added to any of our soy waxes in order to increase hardness.
Adding our Beeswax when your wax is melted will help you to create a denser, longer-burning candle. If you use alternative waxes such as paraffin, adding beeswax to your candle will help to improve your candle’s colour and burning time.
Take your diffuser to the next level with our Flower Diffuser Reed, perfect for letting your floral fragrance fill your home while adding a decorative touch to your space!
Not forgetting the most important part of home fragrance making, we have put together a post of fragrances perfect for your Bee Happy makes:
• Flower Bomb Fragrance Oil
- Similar in style to the popular women's perfume Flower Bomb explodes into a bouquet of sensations with an addictive floral accord of mandarin and orange, sambac jasmine with a hint of orange tree, and a woody base of patchouli.
• Daisy Fragrance Oil
- Similar in style to the popular women's perfume, inherently feminine and irresistible, a fragrant interpretation of summertime sweetness with notes of Lemon, grapefruit, jasmin, rose, and vanilla.
• Heavenly Nectar Fragrance Oil
- Similar in style to the popular fabric conditioner, enjoy a fruity and floral fragrance with notes of fresh peach precious woods and sweet vanilla.
• Summer Breeze Fragrance Oil
- Wrapped in the scent of warm flowers, white musk and sandalwood, you can look forward to a warm, energising scent that will remind you of a summer's day.
We’d love to see your work!
Explore Our Articles
Expert Tips, Latest Trends & Exclusive Discounts
Sign up to our mailing list to ensure you don't miss out and get 10% off your first order in your welcome email!