Group Marketing Manager
Responsible for managing and coordinating all brand & marketing activities for the group implementing and analyzing the marketing strategy to improve overall financial performance.
- Plan and review all photography for website and offline material.
- Plan and review all video productions for media outlets including YouTube.
- Improving user experience of the website to improve CVR, AOV and frequency of customer orders.
- Monitor website content issues and update where required.
- Manage website maintenance and new developments with Shop Creator
- Plan and review all email campaigns
- Plan and review all Blog and Project content
- Plan and review all social media content
- Plan and review all social ads
- Monitor and manage agency support for SEO strategy to maximize ROI
- Manage agency support for PPC to maximize ROI at all levels
- Produce and review Weekly/Monthly Key KPI Reports to make strategic decisions (Create separate KPI reports)
- Manage Marketing Budgets
- Plan and review regular updates for SFC APP
- Develop inhouse monthly/quarterly magazine.
- Plan and review all content.
- Plan and review monthly box fillers / instructions / order inserts etc
- Look at direct marketing / advertising opportunities with all magazines & third party
- Plan and review all offline and third-party online adverts and marketing material.
- Identify opportunities with both craft and, business start-up companies for joint mailing / other marketing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge and experience of managing social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok etc.
- Experience with software such as Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of email platforms such as MailChimp and/or Klaviyo.
- Understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Good analytical, organisational, planning, and coordination skills.
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues.
- Good communicator, proactive and driven.
- Works well within a strong team dynamic, as well as individually.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise to best achieve maximum results from available resources.
- Proven track record within a fast moving, preferable e-retail business.
Background Experience & Qualifications
- Degree-level education in a relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Competent computer skills using Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this position please send your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com with the Job Title you would like to apply for.
Click HERE to download the job specification.