Video & Photography Content Creator
To create high-quality product and marketing photos and video content for use across the group websites and marketing channels.
- Taking and editing product and marketing photos for the group websites and marketing channels ensuring that they adhere to the internal guidelines and are clear and presentable for our customers.
- Producing, filming, and editing engaging product sales videos and video tutorials.
- Producing, filming, and editing larger commercial videos for the group businesses.
- Pitching and creating video briefs to the wider team for feedback.
- Develop a content calendar for all digital content.
- Monitor competitor photography and video activity.
- Take responsibility for the care and upkeep of all studio equipment, ensuring that any faults are reported to the Group Marketing Manager
- Working with the internal team and management to successfully deliver the department strategy.
- Experience of using visual design to create effective marketing materials
- A passionate interest in planning and creating visual communications using images and videos.
- Understanding the importance branded visuals, following our group brand guidelines
- Experience of working alongside external agencies to brief on business needs to support marketing activities
- Good communicator, proactive and driven.
- Works well within a strong team dynamic, as well as individually.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise to best achieve maximum results from available resources.
- Proven track record within a fast moving, preferable e-retail business.
Background Experience & Qualifications
- Degree-level education in a relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
- Experience of Video editing and Photography (min 1 year)
- Competent computer skills using Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this position please send your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com with the Job Title you would like to apply for.
Click HERE to download the job specification.