Luxury Candle Kit
Introducing our Luxury Candle Kit! The optimum way to enter the world of luxurious candle making. You can make your very own exquisitely fragrant candles using premium designer inspired fragrances, containers, and accessories that have been carefully chosen, packed, and ready for you to use. Including two different sizes, to make your own 20cl single wick and 55cl triple wick candles.
100% Secure payments
Free shipping on all orders over £250
30 days refund policy
Make your own Candles with our Luxury Candle Kit
Do you wonder about making your own candles? Presenting our Luxury Candle Kit—the simplest DIY candle-making experience ever! Perfect for crafters, candlemakers, or businesses wishing to broaden their product portfolio. With our Luxury Candle Kit, you can take your candles to the next level. It comes with premium containers and oils, as well as simple instructions to guarantee you always get the best results. It has never been easier to make your own candles!
Our Luxury Candle Kit creates two 20cl candles, one 55cl candle and includes:
- 1Kg Container Wax
- 125g Fragrance Oil
- 2 x 20cl Glasses
- 1 x 55cl Flat Dish
- 5 x TCR 27/16 Wicks
- 5 x Wick Stick Ums
- 5 x Safety Labels – White
This complete kit includes everything you need to create gorgeously perfumed candles, using scents inspired by popular perfume and aftershave brands. With four luxury aromas to select, there is a magnificent style and fragrance for everyone. Choose from Alien, Aventos, Black Opium or Savauge.
- Alien - A rich floral, woody, amber fragrance containing jasmine sambac, cashmere wood and white amber it is a fragrance whose magic trails awakens your emotions.
- Aventos - A fragrance that features superb worldly scents, such as blackcurrant from sunny Corsica, bergamot from Italy, Calville Blanc apples from France, and Louisiana birch.
- Black Opium - An addictive gourmand floral fragrance with notes of black coffee, white florals and vanilla – for sweetness and sensuality.
- Savuage - This fragrance has radiant top notes bursting with the juicy freshness of Reggio di Calabria bergamot. Ambroxan, derived from precious ambergris, unleashing a powerfully woody trail.
Each candle not only has a striking appearance but also offers the enjoyment of aromatherapy, giving any space an opulent, warm environment. The Luxury Candle Kit offers everything you need, whether you want to create a relaxing setting in your office or a romantic ambiance for dinner.
Use the creative possibilities of our Luxury Candle Kit to make your dreams a reality. Create a unique gift for a loved one, create an oasis of luxury scents or as an alternative our kits make the perfect gift idea. With our Luxury Candle Kit, the design and use possibilities are virtually limitless.
For measurements and usage rates please see the instructions, you can find a digital version of the instructions in the documents tab.
Please ensure all appropriate safety precautions are taken, correct equipment is used and PPE is worn when making candles.
Tips & Tricks For Candle Making
- Wick Centering Tool - If you do not have a wick bar, you can also use skewers/chopsticks/cocktail sticks with elastic bands, pegs or string to centre your wicks.
- Glasses - To reduce the risk of shrinkage, warm your glasses by running them under a hot tap or sitting in a hot water bath, making sure you don't get any water inside the glass.
- Flat & Protected - Always ensure your candle glasses are on a flat, even surface before pouring. Make sure you keep them away from open windows, as you don't want any unexpected visitors swimming in your beautifully scented wax.
Candle Making FAQs
Do candles expire?
The expiry date of candles varies, as candles made with synthetic ingredients will last for years, whereas a natural vegetable wax candles best performs when used within a couple of months. When lit, you can tell if a candle has gone bad as the aroma has disappeared and the melt consistency has changed. We recommend using a candle within 12 months of purchase.
Do you burn candles to the bottom?
Due to safety, candles should not be burnt to the bottom. When lit, the heat is absorbed into the wax, but as the candle melts and the jar is exposed, the glass becomes too hot which will cause it to break or shatter and increase the risk of fire. Do not burn when there is less than 1-2cm of wax at the bottom of your candle.
What is the best environment for making candles?
The ideal room temperature to make candles in is 20-25C, warm enough for your wax to settle and set but not too warm that it stays melted. We also recommend having a window open or fan running to keep the air moving whilst working with fragrance oils. Just ensure your candles aren't poured near the window or fan.
- Kit Type
- Candle Making