Starter Wax Melt Kit
Ever wanted to make your own wax? Our Starter Wax Melt Kit is the perfect introduction to the world of wax melt making. With high-quality ingredients and containers picked and packed ready for you to create your very own beautifully scented wax melts.
100% Secure payments
Free shipping on all orders over £250
30 days refund policy
Make your own Wax Melts with our Starter Wax Melt Kit
Introducing our Starter Wax Melt Kit – a DIY wax melt making experience that has never been so easy! Perfect for customers just starting out, wax melt making enthusiasts or businesses looking to expand their product range. Our Starter Wax Melt Kit provides the basics for wax melt making and contains easy-to-follow instructions to ensure you get the best results every time. Making your own wax melts has never been so simple!
Our Starter Wax Melt Kit creates five 20cl candles and includes:
- 1Kg Pillar Wax
- 125g Fragrance Oil
- 4 x Standard Clamshells
- 4 x Heart Clamshells
- 10 x Deli Pots
- 20 x Safety Labels
- 10g Dye Chips
This full kit has everything you need to develop stunningly scented wax melts that melt away releasing beautiful aromas. Plus, there are four fragrance and colour combinations to choose from, providing something for everyone. Choose from Clean Cotton with Blue Chips, Coconut with Cream Chips, Rose with Pink Chips or Vanilla with Yellow Chips.
- Clean Cotton - An invigorating and refreshing scent, with an amazing aroma of fresh crisp linen, combined with eucalyptus, blossom, and cut grass. The ultimate in fresh aromas.
- Coconut - Bursting with the essence of freshly cut coconuts, this scent is sure to remind you of summertime fun in the sun and create those beach vibes within the comfort of your home.
- Rose - A sophisticated and elegant scent, identical to freshly picked roses; a beautiful, deep, crisp aroma that will remind you of Summer.
- Vanilla - Full and sweet, this classic fragrance is identical to freshly chopped vanilla pods. It has a distinctive spicy but delicate floral aroma packed with a vanilla scent.
Take your home décor to the next level with our Starter Wax Melt Kit. Not only does each wax melt look impressive, but it is also an aroma therapy indulgence – adding a luxurious, comforting feel to any room. Whether you’re looking to add some calming vibes to your office or a romantic atmosphere for dinner, the Starter Wax Melt Kit has you covered.
Let our Starter Wax Melt Kit’s creative potential turn your imagination into reality. Craft a special present for a loved one, make aromatic spa-inspired creations, or as an alternative our kits make the perfect gift idea. Whatever the design, whatever the purpose, the possibilities are endless with our Starter Wax Melt Kit.
For measurements and usage rates please see the instructions, you can find a digital version of the instructions in the documents tab.
Please ensure all appropriate safety precautions are taken, correct equipment is used and PPE is worn when making wax melts.
Tips & Tricks For Wax Melt Making
- Flat & Protected - Always ensure your candle glasses are on a flat, even surface before pouring. Make sure you keep them away from open windows, as you don't want any unexpected visitors swimming in your beautifully scented wax.
- Burner Space - Make sure there is a 10 cm space between the tealight and the base of the melt pool on your wax burner. This denotes a slow, safe burn that doesn't produce a lot of heat quickly.
Wax Melt Making FAQs
Do wax melts expire?
The expiry date of wax melts varies, as wax melts made with synthetic ingredients will last for years, whereas a natural vegetable wax best performs when used within a couple of months. When melting, you can tell if a wax melt has gone bad as the aroma has disappeared and the melt consistency has changed. We recommend using a wax melt within 12 months of purchase.
Can wax melts be re-melted?
Wax melts can be used repeatedly, filling your house with scents for hours. However, the fragrance weakens the more it evaporates; eventually, there will be no aroma released. Simply melt for 30 seconds, remove the melt, and then swap it out for a fresh one.
What is the best environment for making wax melts?
The ideal room temperature to make wax melts is 20-25C, warm enough for your wax to settle and set but not too warm that it stays melted. We also recommend having a window open or fan running to keep the air moving whilst working with fragrance oils. Just ensure your wax melts aren't poured near the window or fan.
- Kit Type
- Wax Melts