Electric White Ceramic Diffuser - Square Stripes
Multi-Buy Offer: 25% off when buying 4 or more. Elevate any space with this exquisite Electric White Ceramic Diffuser - Square Stripes! This diffuser is a unique and stylish way to add luxurious scent to your home, office, or any room. Working to release a gentle fragranced mist, we have a range of Electric Aroma Diffusers available at amazing wholesale prices...
100% Secure payments
Free shipping on all orders over £250
30 days refund policy
Wholesale Electric Aroma Diffuser
Introducing our Electric White Ceramic Diffuser - Square Stripes - Home Fragrance With Style
Are you looking for the highest quality electric diffuser that will look great in any home, and your customers with love? Look no further than our Electric White Ceramic Diffuser - Square Stripes! This stunning diffuser features a plastic base and an elegant, high-quality ceramic cover that will look luxurious in any room. The sleek cover is 5mm thick, with intricate stripes and a matt finish. The cover curves over for a square top and includes a 10mm hole for the mist to escape.
Not only is this diffuser striking to look at, but it will fill your home with your favourite scents! The electric component works to vaporise the liquid and gently release a refreshing mist into the air. Simply, fill with water, add a few drops of your chosen oil, pop on the cover and let it work it's magic. The possibilities are endless, a stylish and sophisticated way to scent your space!
Did you know, our Electric Diffuser has a unique light feature, use the right button to select from a range of colours that fill your diffuser with a warm and inviting glow.
The Electric White Ceramic Diffuser - Square Stripes is perfect for customers and businesses alike, and we offer amazing wholesale prices to make sure you get the best deal. When you choose us, you can trust that you’re getting a high-quality, durable product that will bring you joy for years to come.
Choose the Electric White Ceramic Diffuser - Square Stripes to enjoy a luxurious, aromatic experience that will make your home feel even more cosy.
How To Use An Electric Diffuser
- To use your Electric Diffuser, holding the base, carefully remove the cover and the inside spout.
- Fill your diffuser with cold, clean water just below the max line (do not exceed this line).
- Then, add a few drops of your chosen essential or fragrance oil.
- Place the spout and the cover back on to your diffuser.
- Connect the power supply and switch on.
- Then use the power button to turn on your diffuser.
- The button to the right of the machine controls the lighting options.
- Remember to switch off at the power supply when not in use.
Please note, do not fill the diffuser over the max line - fragrance load is dependent upon the strength and intensity required.
Always consult the Safety Data Sheet of the fragrance oil /essential oil for suitability.
- Measurements Approximately: H 16cm x W 9.5cm x D 9.5cm
- Tank Capacity Approximately: 90-100ml
- Product Approximately: 500g
- Powder: 12W
For more information see our User Manual in the documents tab.
- AC Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Never move the product when in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Product must be placed on a stable surface when in use.
- If smoke or burning smell is detected, unplug immediately.
- Always turn off the item and unplug when not in use.
- Always follow usage restrictions when adding liquids to this product.
Electric Diffuser FAQs
Why has the mist faded or stopped being released?
If the mist starts to deplete, this is because there isn't enough water in the tank. The liquid level will slowly reduce as the diffuser is used, meaning it will need a top up every now and then. Alternatively, it can also be because there is too much water in the diffuser, this means it will also stop working, never exceed the max line on the tank. Always ensure your diffuser is clean, and there isn't any build up, this can be caused by the bubbles.
Why is water leaking or spluttering from my diffuser?
If your diffuser is spluttering or splashing small amounts of water when switched on, this means that the inner cover/spout is either missing or not lined up correctly. The spout funnels the mist to create a fluid release and reduces the risk of splashes. If this is misaligned, it will stop it functioning correctly. and can cause the vapour to pool inside and leak within the diffuser unit.