Flower Diffuser Reed - Camellia
Camellia Flower Diffuser Reed
Our bloomin' lovely Camellia Flower Diffuser Reed is a wonderful way to fill your home with fragrance as well as being a unique floral feature within your home!
These flower diffusers not only soak up fragrance oil but colour too when you add a few drops of liquid dye!
You can use the Flower Diffuser Reed with our range of reed diffuser bottles.
100% Secure payments
Free shipping on all orders over £250
30 days refund policy
Each flower is sold individually and comes packaged in a small plastic container.
The flower petals are made from "sola" which is a natural plant. The stem is a flexible cotton rope with a aluminium wire that lets you bend into any position.
Stem - Approximately 11cm Long
Flower - Approximately 7.5cm x 4.5cm
Entire Flower - Approximately 15.5cm Tall
- Reed Diffuser Glass Not Included
How to Make a Reed Diffuser
- Reed Diffuser glasses.
- Augeo Reed Diffuser base oil or your chosen base oil.
- Your chosen fragrance oil - all SFC oils are compatible.
- Reed Diffuser cap & bung - these are sold together.
- Reed Diffuser safety labels.
Each flower is sold individually and comes in a small plastic container.
Please Note: Diffuser bottle photographed is not included. We have a selection of floral reeds to chose from, shop our full range of Diffuser supplies here.
Making your diffuser:
- We advise using between 10% to 25% fragrance oil depending on the IFRA.
- After measuring your ingredients, mix them together in a jug or glass.
- Pour your finished liquid into your Reed Diffuser glass.
- Pop the bung in the neck of the bottle & then screw on your cap.
- If you are using straight away, screw on your cap & then put your diffuser into the glass.
- Allow 24 hours for the liquid to soak up the reeds fully & give off the scent throw.