SFC 27L Wax Melter - Steel With Glass Lid
Introducing the game-changer in the world of wax melting - our SFC 27L Wax Melter - Steel With Glass Lid! Designed to elevate your crafting game and unleash your creative prowess, this dazzling masterpiece is here to revolutionize the way you work with wax, butters, solid oils, soap bases, and so much more. Say goodbye to tedious and time-consuming processes, because with this powerful and versatile melter by your side, you'll unlock a realm of endless possibilities! A must-have for any makers tool kit!
100% Secure payments
Free shipping on all orders over £250
30 days refund policy
Wholesale Wax Melter
Introducing the SFC 27L Wax Melter - the ultimate solution for melting wax in larger quantities! Whether you're an avid candle maker, a small business owner, or a passionate DIY enthusiast, this powerful wax melter is designed to meet all your melting needs with ease and precision.
Crafted with utmost care, this melter is made from high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity that will surpass your expectations. With its sleek and professional design, it effortlessly blends into any workspace, adding a touch of elegance to your creative sanctuary.
But this melter isn't just limited to wax! It's a true multi-tasker, capable of melting various substances such as butters, solid oils, soap bases, and so much more. The possibilities are endless, allowing you to unleash your imagination and explore new horizons in your crafting endeavors.
Featuring a generous 27L capacity, this melter is perfect for larger batches, making it ideal for both professional and personal use. No more waiting around for multiple small batches to melt; this efficient tool can handle it all in one go, saving you precious time and effort.
Equipped with a sleek glass lid and heat resistant plastic handles, our SFC 27L Wax Melter allows you to easily monitor the melting process without lifting a finger. Watch in awe as your ingredients transform into a smooth and luscious liquid, ready to be moulded into your dream creations.
So whether you're a small business owner looking to boost your production, a passionate maker aiming to create stunning gifts, or simply someone who loves to indulge in the art of crafting, our SFC 27L Wax Melter is the perfect companion for you.
Take your creative endeavors to new heights with this versatile and reliable tool.
Please note, as your products melt from a solid to a liquid, the space condenses, and the level reduces. Always ensure you put enough product into the melter to hit the minimum line once melted.
Approximate Product Dimensions
- Height - 470mm
- Width - 480mm
- Diameter - 350mm
- Power - 230V/50-60HZ, 2000W
- Capacity - 27L
- Temperature Control - 50-100°C
- Timer - 120mins
- Durable Leak Proof Tap
- Easy Clean
How To Use Our Melter
Before you begin, ensure your stainless steel tap is in the off position (lever facing left). Add your product to the pot, between the minimum and maximum lines. It should not exceed the 'MAX' line and not be below the 'MIN' line, otherwise the tap won't work correctly. Connect your melter to electricity, and set the thermostat to your desired temperature (left control), as well as put your timer to a set time (right control). If the middle switch is selected ‘On’ an alarm beep will notify you that the base has reached it’s temperature and your product will begin to melt. Once it reaches this set grade, you can turn off the alarm and adjust your timer clockwise to suit your required manufacturing time. Alternatively, you can turn the timer anti-clockwise to “continuous” to allow the melter to keep heating constantly.
When you are ready, slowly release the tap to remove the melted product, the machine will be hot so be careful during this step. When finished cut the electricity, turn off the thermostat and turn your timer to off ready to use next time.
Please note the switch above the indicator light is to enable the timer alarm function. This does not affect the heating process and the melter can be used when this is turned off.
- Remove packaging before use.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth before use.
- Take care when handling the vessel and any metal surfaces whilst it is in use, as these will be hot.
- This product uses an AC power supply with a rated voltage of 230V/50-60HZ.
- Do not use if the plug or wire is damaged.
- Do not use if the if the power plug is not fully inserted into the plug socket.
- Do not bend the wire or exert force onto them as this may cause damage.
- Do not insert the plug into an overloaded socket or extension lead. The current should not exceed the limit of the socket.
- Do not use the product in damp places, close to flames or heat sources.
- Make sure the power switch is "off" before unplugging the power cord from the socket.
- Make sure the melter has been unplugged before pouring out the remaining wax and cleaning the product.
- Use the product on a clean and stable work surface.
- Do not turn on the product if there is no product in the bucket as this can cause dry burning.
- Do not immerse the product into water/liquids as this can cause electric shock.
- Do not remove the product lid when the item is in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If smoke or burning smell is detected, unplug immediately.
- Always turn off the item and un-plug when not in use.
Care & Maintenance
- Ensure the power supply is switched off before cleaning.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not immerse in water or any other liquid.
- Ensure the tap is clear of any wax after using to avoid blockages.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials as this can scratch the surface.
- Excessive scale build up can occur and affect the performance of the heating components, therefore descaling is essential to maintain the product. To descale we recommend adding a few spoonful's of baking soda or vinegar into the bucket with a small amount of boiling water and left to soak. Rinse with clean water and dry off with a dry soft cloth. To clean the exterior use a damp soft cloth when the melter is cool.
Wax Melter FAQs
Why does the red light go on and off?
When using a wax melter the ignition light will alight when you first set the temperature and timer gauge, this is to advise the melter is working. It will again alight to advise it is working to the temperature set, it is not a constant light and is normal for the light to go on and off throughout the melting process.
My melter is beeping – is there something wrong?
The beeping on your wax melter is completely normal, this is the Timer Alarm. The Timer Alarm is activated by the middle switch on the front of the melter– when switched to on “l" the alarm/beeping noise will sound to alert you the temperature you have set is met and the products are now melting. The alarm can then be switched to off “O” and a timer should be set to how long you want the melter on and heating, alternatively you can turn the timer control dial anti-clockwise to “continuous” for the melter to stay heating at the set temperature.
How long does it take to melt all my wax/soap?
When using the wax melter, melting times differ for each product being used and how much is being melted. Different substances and materials in each base will affect the melting time, this would be a case of testing the product and finding out what works best for you. You can also checking the melting point of the product, this is usually found on the MSDS. Remember, the melter is designed to melt slower and gradually to reduce the risk of burning.
Is it normal for the melter to melt the centre of my product first and eventually the sides?
Yes, the melter is designed to heat slowly to avoid burning. The heating elements are on the base of the melter therefore please allow time for the heat to conduct upwards and remember to stir occasionally to disperse the heat throughout the wax or soap.
My tap is blocked, what do I do?
If you have turned the tap forward to the central position and the melted wax/soap isn’t coming out this maybe blocked. We suggest to wait to allow the stainless-steel tap to fully conduct heat, with the temperature set on continuous to melt the substance in the tap. Alternatively, a heat gun can carefully be used on the tap to melt the solidified wax or soap inside.
The temperature on the dial is different to my thermometer?
Our machines have a 5-7 degrees variable to separate thermometers due to the material components used to keep the melters consistently warm. We recommend pouring out the melted wax/soap into a separate jug before adding your fragrances and making the perfect end product.